1 Gallon Still Parts
Note, this product only consists of copper parts and is not a complete still.
- Once built, boiler holds 1 gallon of liquid.
- Designed for novelty experimentation.
- 2' tall with a 6" base.
- Gauge - 16 oz. copper.
- Build time - Approx 4-6 hours.
The kit includes:
- Machine cut parts, perfectly sized & pre-drilled.
- 100% copper rivets, pipe and fittings.
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here.
What you need to provide:
- Lead free solder, water soluble flux.
- A 3' piece of 1/2" copper pipe (available at any hardware store), Two 5/8" hose clamps, 1/2" garden hose.
- Basic tools, including a hammer and a plumbing torch
- A few of your favorite beers and some music, to keep you company while you're working