Moonshine Still Kit - 10 Gallon
Build a Moonshine Still - The Ultimate DIY Kit!
Why pay a premium price for a finished copper still when you can buy the parts and build one yourself? That's right, this kit includes all of the parts you will need to build your own 100% copper moonshine column still. It even comes with online access to step by step assembly videos.
- Capable of distilling 10 gallons of mash
- 5' tall with a 12' base
- 16 oz. copper
The kit includes:
- Precision CNC cut parts, perfectly sized (no modification necessary) & pre-drilled rivet holes
- Pure (solid) copper rivets (the kind you pound with a hammer)
- All required pipe and column fittings
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here: How to Make a Moonshine Still
What you need to have or buy from Home Depot:
- Lead free plumbing solder
- Water soluble flux
- A small hammer (ball peen, preferably, but any kind will do)
- A propane plumbing torch (off the shelf models will do just fine) or a very large electric soldering iron
- A small pair of pliers (the locking kind)
- A bit of sandpaper
- A small workbench
- Something hard (and made out of metal) to pound rivets against (a steel dolly, or even a second hammer will work)
Not sure you'll be able to put this together? Then head on over to our VIDEOS page to watch the entire assembly process! We give away the entire assembly video series for free so you know what you're getting yourself into.