10 Gallon Still Parts
- Once built, 10 gallons liquid capacity
- 5' tall with a 12' base
- 16 oz. copper
- Build time - Approx 8 hours
The kit includes:
- Precision CNC cut parts, pre-cut and drilled
- 100% copper rivets, pipe, and fittings
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here.
What you need to have or buy from Home Depot:
- Lead free solder & water soluble flux.
- A 4' piece of 1/2" copper pipe (available at any hardware store), Two 5/8" hose clamps, 1/2" hose (garden hose works, but industrial metal braided hose is preferred).
- Tools such as a hammer and a plumbing torch.
- A few of your favorite beers and some music, to keep you company while you're working
Product Details and Legal Info:
This product consists of copper parts commonly used for brewing and distilling projects. Note, this product is NOT a complete, functional still. Once assembled, the unit merely provides a basic framework for brewing and distilling equipment. The parts must be assembled by the purchaser, using the tools and equipment listed above. S
ome additional parts are also needed (to be provided by the purchaser), in order to manufacture functional equipment. Product may be subject to federal information collection and reporting requirements