Make Your Own Peach Pie Moonshine
- Separate peaches from rest of ingredients, dice them, and add to a quart sized mason jar.
- Put all other ingredients in the muslin (cloth) bag included with the kit. Tie shut and add to the mason jar.
- Fill the mason jar with your favorite grain alcohol (moonshine, vodka, etc.).
- Wait 24 hours and remove muslin bag.
- Leave cut peaches soak for a week (for best results)!
- Separate alcohol into 2 mason jars using funnel and filter.
- Don’t discard the peaches, split them among the 2 jars.
- Top jars off with “white grape peach” juice. This stuff can be found at Walmart, etc.
- Take a moment to marvel at your creation
- DRINK UP!
NOTE: We do not ship to North Carolina.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.