120v Digital PID Controller
This digital controller is perfect for precisely measuring and maintaining the temperature and operating pump systems for any still or brew system 10.5 gallons or smaller.
- Perfect for use on brew kettles or stills up to 10.5 gallons.
- Long 8 foot power cord
- Built in GFCI protection.
- Easy to read digital (PID) screen.
- Designed for up to a 1650 watt element
- Uses a standard 15amp 120v outlet
- Waterproof PT100 temperature sensor.
- Temperature set point alarm functionality
- Power on/off switch (turns the PID on and off)
- Pump on/off switch (turns the pump on and off)
- Element on/off switch (turns the element on/off)
- Set units to Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Set PID to a specific temperature or operate in Manual (% of power) Mode
- Quick switch between set point and manual mode
This product does not include a heating element, element adapter, etc. These items can be purchased below.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.