The Brewery Includes:
This Version of our kit does not include a controller or a pump.
- 10.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel brewing (mash and boil) kettle.
- 1650 ultra low watt density heating element
- Stainless steel heating element adapter kit
- High efficiency flat plate heat exchanger (wort chiller).
- 304 Stainless steel, removable, self draining grain basket.
- 3 grain basket drain clips.
- 304 Stainless steel, removable hop basket
- Food grade, high temperature, thick walled silicone hoses.
- Quick release hose fittings.
- All required tri-clamps, valves, hoses, and fittings.
This is a turn-key brew in a nag (BIAB) setup, sans controller and pump. Not sure what that is? Read below
Typical brewing systems require 2 or even 3 different kettles (pots, pans, etc...). Ours only uses 1. That's because we've integrated stainless steel grain and hop baskets into the design, which can be removed after use. This allows mashing, boiling, hop additions, etc. to be done in the same kettle. Just lift the basket up after mashing, place it on the drain hooks (provided with the kit) and remove once finished.
This is the perfect system for making world class, top quality beer and it can be used to brew any style. IPA? Yep. Pale Ale? Yep. Stouts and Porters? Yep. If you can dream it, you can brew it!
The bottom line is that you'll be able to make better tasting beer and whiskey mash faster and easier than ever. You're welcome.
What are the heat up times? It takes 60 minutes to heat from ground water temp to mash and 45 minutes to heat from mash to boil.
Is it possible to achieve a vigorous boil on a 120V circuit? Yes. However, the lid must be used to partially cover the kettle and kettle (our extensive testing has shown this does NOT impact beer quality). Also, kettle insulation may be required, depending on elevation. Here's our brew kettle insulation guide.
WILL SHIP EARLY NOV 2018
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.