5 Gallon Mash Pot
This option includes the boiler bottom, boiler wall, collar, cap skirt, rivets and cap plate only. The cap plate opening is 1.5" and will accommodate a standard 1.5" copper pipe. Note: it does not include the copper column or a condenser. You will need to provide this.
To order the 5 gallon parts AND column, go here: http://www.clawhammersupply.com/collections/frontpage/products/5-gallon-kit
The kit includes:
- Precision machined 100% pure copper parts.
- 100% pure copper rivets.
- Access to online assembly videos, located here: How to Make a Still.
What you'll need to build the boiler:
- A small hammer (preferably a ball peen, but any small hammer will do)
- A small propane plumbing torch
- Lead free plumbing solder with water soluble plumbing grade flux
- A small pair of locking pliers (handy but not necessary)
- Medium grit sandpaper or a small wire brush
- A solid surface to pound rivets against (A small piece of steel, a second hammer, or an anvil will do)
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.