5 Gallon Still Parts
- Once built, 4.9 gallon liquid capacity.
- 3.5' tall with a 9" base.
- Gauge - 16 oz. copper.
- Build time - Approx 6-8 hours.
The Kit Includes:
- Machine cut parts, perfectly sized & pre-drilled.
- 100% copper rivets, pipe, and fittings.
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here.
What You Need to Provide:
- Lead free solder and water soluble flux.
- Tools, including a hammer and a plumbing torch.
- 4' of 1/2" copper pipe (available at any hardware store), two 5/8" hose clamps, 50' of 1/2" hose (garden hose works, but industrial metal braided hose is preferred).
This product consists of copper parts commonly used for brewing and distilling projects. Note, this product is NOT a complete, functional still. Once assembled, the unit merely provides a basic framework for brewing and distilling equipment. The parts must be assembled by the purchaser, using the tools and equipment listed above. Some additional parts are also needed (to be provided by the purchaser), in order to manufacture functional equipment.
Product may be subject to federal information collection and reporting requirements.