The Kit Includes
- R-3 foil faced polyisocyanurate insulation board
- Foil faced bubble wrap
- Foil HVAC tape
- Utility knife
- Attach the insulation to the kettle and lid using the included foil tape. As you attach the insulation make sure to cut the holes for bungs and handles.
Once insulated, and with the lid resting on top of the kettle, using only the hop basket to provide an opening, a full, rolling boil will be achieved.
This Kit Will Boost Boil Performance
Achieving a boil on a 5 gallon batch of wort using a 1650 watt heating element is possible using the following recommendations.
- Don’t use undersized or long extension cords- don't use an extension cord if possible.
- Turn the pump off while heating up to mash temperature and while boiling.
- Be aware that boil temperatures changes with elevation.
- Always boil with the lid on and slightly cracked.
- Insulate the entire brewing kettle.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.