Neoprene Insulation Jacket:
The neoprene jacket is carefully stitched and has Velcro that allows for easy setup and removal. The neoprene insulation jacket allows for better insulation and helps retain the heat inside the kettle where it belongs. The neoprene jacket is also easy to clean.
This Neoprene Insulation Jacket Will Boost Boil Performance
Achieving a boil on a 5 gallon batch of wort using a 1650 watt heating element is possible using the following recommendations.
- Don’t use undersized or long extension cords- don't use an extension cord if possible.
- Turn the pump off while heating up to mash temperature and while boiling.
- Be aware that boil temperatures changes with elevation.
- Always boil with the lid on and slightly cracked.
- Insulate the entire brewing kettle.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.