THE ESSENTIAL OIL DISTILLER KIT INCLUDES
- Two 8 gallon stainless steel kettles. (one for boiling water and one for plant material)
- Sight Glass Tube. (to monitor the liquid level)
- 2-piece column / condenser.
- 240v digital controller and heating element adapter kit.
- Two built in safety pressure relief valves (set to 5psi).
- All necessary tri-clamps, fittings and gaskets.
- All necessary stainless pipe to attach the two boilers.
- Welded 1/4" bung on the domed lid.
- Welded 1/2" NPT port on boiler.
- Welded 1.5" ferrule on the boiler.
- 100% Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel.
- Modular design that comes apart and packs in the boiler for easy storage.
- This product is the only still on the market to come with built in pressure-relief safety valves.
- Includes 1/4" bung for optional pressure gauge.
- Includes 1/2" NPT ports for optional boiler thermometers.
- Includes 1.5" ferrule in the boiler for optional controller kit.
- The column can be outfitted with a column thermometer kit.
- The column can be outfitted with a sight glass kit.
- Compatible with electric hot plates.
- Compatible with propane turkey fryers.
- Compatible with our heavy duty silicone output hose.
If you anticipate filling only one or two kettles with plant material, our lower power, 120 volt essential oil system will likely be adequate. It operates at about 1/3 the speed and is slightly less efficient than the 240 volt system. However, if you have three or more kettles, the 240 volt system may be a better option due to its increased speed and efficiency.
If you have a large amount of crops to distill, we highly recommend purchasing an additional kettle. This way, one kettle can be used for distillation while the other is being loaded with plant material for the next batch.
These kettles can technically be used on hot plates or over open flames (wood, propane, and natural gas). However, we strongly recommend utilizing our built-in element and digital controller. While the ability to use various heat sources is a convenient feature in case the preferred heat/fuel source is unavailable, the systems work best and are most efficient when using our element and controller.
Note, distilling alcohol without federal and state permits or licensing is illegal. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. Clawhammer Supply is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use. Read our complete terms of service before buying.
We do not ship this product to North Carolina.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.