- Only a few drops or wort/mash are required for getting a reading of the sample.
- Simply drop 2-3 of the liquid to the refactometer, close the lid, and look through the eye hole.
- Measures from 0-32 Brix and 1.000 to 1.120 Specific gravity.
- Includes ATC (automatic temperature compensation) between 50-86 F
- Ideal for Home Brewning, Wine making, and mash making.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.