This digital 15 amp, 120 volt, 1650 watt controller and stainless steel element is designed to work with our 5 gallon and 10 gallon copper moonshine still kits. It offers precision temperature control, extreme durability, and built-in GFCI protection (for safe operation).
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1650 watt digital electric controller
- Waterproof PT100 temperature sensor.
- Heavy duty stainless steel element adapter
- 1650 watt stainless steel heating element
- 8 foot 15 amp controller power cord
- 6 foot 15 amp element power cord
- 1.5" Copper ferrule
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp
- 1.5" High temp silicone gasket
- 1/2" NPT thermowell
- 1/2" F-NPT Copper thermowell adapter
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Lead Free Solder
- Water Soluble Flux
- Tools - tin snips or a drill to cut the hole in the boiler for the ferrule and thermowell adapter
- Basic tools to assemble the element.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Ferrule: Cut a hole in the copper boiler with tins nips and solder the copper ferrule to the boiler.
Element: Thread the exposed end of the plug through the adapter cover and attach the wires of the plug to the heating element using a screw driver. Screw the element into the heavy duty adapter (included). Attach the adapter cover to the adapter housing. Attach the adapter and element to the 1.5" copper ferrule on the copper boiler.
How long will it take my still to start producing with this controller?
- 5 gallon still: 1 hour
- 10 gallon still: 2 hours
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.