The System Includes:
- Perfect for brewing 5 or 10 gallon batches of beer.
- A complete, semi-automated, electric home brewery setup.
- 20 gallon, 304 stainless steel brewing (mash and boil) kettle.
- 304 Stainless steel, removable, self draining grain basket.
- 240v PID digital controller.
- 5500 ultra low watt density heating element.
- High volume, high temp, food grade, heavy duty, pump.
- Removable temperature probe communication wire.
- High efficiency flat plate heat exchanger (20 plate wort chiller).
- 3 grain basket drain clips.
- Two 304 Stainless steel, removable hop baskets
- Food grade, high temperature, thick walled silicone hoses.
- Quick release sanitary hose fittings.
- All required tri-clamps, valves, hoses, and fittings.
19 3/4" tall without lid
23 " tall with lid
We've taken brew in a bag (BIAB) to a whole new level with this single vessel, turn-key, all grain, digital brewing system. It's a homebrew setup like you've never seen. Not sure what "brew in a bag" is? Read on.
Typical brewing systems require 2 or even 3 different vessels (pots, pans, kettles, etc...). Ours only uses 1. That's because we've integrated stainless steel grain and hop baskets (instead of lame nylon bags) into the design, which can be removed after use. This allows mashing, boiling, hop additions, etc. to be done in the same kettle. For example, once you're done mashing, simply lift the basket, install basket support clips, and allow the grain to drain into the kettle.
At the heart of this system is a one of a kind digital controller, featuring automated "set and forget" temp control, and pump operation. You'll have control of the ultra high quality stainless steel element and heavy duty pump at the tip of your fingers.
We want you to make professional quality beer with this system. That's why we insisted on using 100% food grade 304 stainless steel for the entire system. Though, we want you to be safe too, which is why we use temperature resistant silicone coated handles for safe handling while brewing.
The bottom line is that you'll be able to make better tasting beer, faster and easier than ever. You're welcome.
Requires a 4 wire 30amp receptacle with GFCI Protection. (240V/30A NEMA 14-30R with ground).
This system is designed for North American Power and will not work outside North America.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.