240 Volt Digital Brewing and Distilling Controller
Digital Brewing and Distilling Controller
- Perfect for use on brew kettles or stills up to 20 gallons.
- 8 foot long power cord
- Easy to use digital (PID) control interface.
- Designed for up to a 5500 watt element
- Super fast heat up times
- Extra vigorous boils
- Highly accurate temperature sensor.
- Power on/off switch (turns the PID on and off)
- Pump on/off switch (turns the pump on and off)
- Element on/off switch (turns the element on/off)
- Outputs temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Dual operation mode: Set-point and manual (% of power) mode
- Quick switch between set point and manual mode
- Requires 4-prong 30 amp outlet with a GFCI breaker
This product does not include a heating element, element adapter, etc. These items can be purchased separately.
ELEMENT / ADAPTER KITS
This product does not include a heating element, power cord or a 240v element adapter. It is available for purchase as an add-on below.
The kit is for our stainless steel stills and brew systems with 1.5" stainless steel ferrules and includes a stainless steel element adapter, a 5500 watt ULWD heating element, and a 9' element cord.
Requires a 4 wire 30amp receptacle with GFCI Protection. (240V/30A NEMA 14-30R with ground).
This system is designed for North American Power and will not work without modification outside North America.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.