- Once built, boiler holds 4.9 gallons of liquid.
- 3.5' tall with a 9" base.
- 100% C-110 Food Grade Copper
- Gauge - 16 oz. copper.
- Build Time
- Approx 6-8 hours.
The Kit Includes:
- Machine cut parts, perfectly sized & pre-drilled.
- 100% copper rivets, pipe, and fittings.
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here.
What You Need to Provide:
- Lead free solder and water soluble flux.
- Tools, including a hammer and a plumbing torch.
- 4' of 1/2" copper pipe (attaches to the still and goes to the collection jar).
- 1/2" garden hose and two 5/8" hose clamps (To connect to the condenser).
What we're selling here is a parts kit for building an awesome copper moonshine still. It's a high efficiency hybrid still: part pot still and part reflux still. It's 100% copper - copper is the best material for building a "moonshine" still. All you need to build the still are the tools and equipment listed above, some beer (to drink while you're working) and a sense of adventure!
NOTE: We do not ship to North Carolina.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.