- Once built, boiler holds 4.9 gallons of liquid.
- 3.5' tall with a 9" base.
- 100% C-110 Food Grade Copper
- Gauge - 16 oz. copper.
- Build Time
- Approx 6-8 hours.
The Kit Includes:
- Machine cut parts, perfectly sized & pre-drilled.
- 100% copper rivets, pipe, and fittings.
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here.
What You Need to Provide:
- Lead free solder and water soluble flux.
- Tools, including a hammer and a plumbing torch.
- 4' of 1/2" copper pipe (attaches to the still and goes to the collection vessel).
- 1/2" garden hose and two 5/8" hose clamps (To connect to the condenser).
What we're selling here is a parts kit for building an awesome copper distiller. It's a high efficiency hybrid still: part pot still and part reflux still. It's 100% copper - copper is the best material for building a still. All you need to build the still are the tools and equipment listed above, some beer (to drink while you're working) and a sense of adventure!
Note, distilling alcohol without federal and state permits or licensing is illegal. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. Clawhammer Supply is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use. Read our complete terms of service before buying.
We do not ship this product to North Carolina.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.