Designed to attach to the lid on the Clawhammer Supply 6.5 gallon keg. Allows you to force carbonate beer quickly and easily. No need to roll the keg on the ground. It is also great for for adding nitrogen to a Nitro beer.
- 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone
- 2' of 1/4" ID tubing
How to Quick Carb Using This Kit:
- Chill keg between 34–40°F
- Don't touch the stone without gloves. Oils from your hands can clog the tiny holes. It is a good idea to boil the stone for 2 minutes before use. This will make sure that the stone is sterilized and any residual oils have been removed.
- Sanitize the the hose and stone in StarSan before adding to the keg.
- Attach the hose to the bottom of the keg lid.
- Set the keg PSI to 4psi for 1 hour.
- Raise the pressure by 2PSI per hour until the keg is at 12 PSI.
- Once 12 PSI is reached leave it for another 24 hours.
- Pour a beer to check the carbonation. If more CO2 is needed let it sit for for another 6 hours and test again.
- Once the carbonation levels are good attach the gas hose to the post on the keg.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.