Electric "Moonshine" Still Controller & Heating Element Kit
Designed to work with our 5 and 10 gallon copper moonshine still kits.
Precision Heat Control
Very easy to use, no cycling, simple PID adjustment. This controller is designed to work on any still up to 10 gallons in volume.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1650 watt digital electric controller
- Heavy duty stainless steel element adapter
- 1650 watt stainless steel heating element
- 6 foot 15 amp power cord
- 1.5" Copper ferrule
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp
- 1.5" Silicone gasket
- 1/2" NPT thermowell
- 1/2" F-NPT Copper thermowell adapter
WHAT YOU NEED:
- GFCI protected outlet
- Lead Free Solder
- Water Soluble Flux
- Tools - tin snips or a drill to cut the hole in the boiler for the ferrule
HOW TO INSTALL:
Ferrule: Cut a hole in the copper boiler with tins nips and solder the copper ferrule to the boiler.
Element: Thread the exposed end of the plug through the adapter cover and attach the wires of the plug to the heating element using a screw driver. Screw the element into the heavy duty adapter (included). Attach the adapter cover to the adapter housing. Attach the adapter and element to the 1.5" copper ferrule on the copper boiler.
How long will it take my still to start producing with this controller?
- 5 gallon still: 1 hour
- 10 gallon still: 2 hours
- Input Voltage: 120V AC/60Hz
- Maximum Current Output: 15 Amp
- Always use a GFCI protected outlet
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.