120V Controller and Element for Stainless Stills and Brew System
This digital controller and element allows for precise operation of any still or brew system with a 1.5" ferrule adapter.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1650 watt digital electric controller
- Waterproof PT100 temperature sensor
- Heavy duty stainless steel element adapter
- 1650 watt stainless steel heating element
- 8 foot 15 amp controller power cord
- 6 foot 15 amp element power cord
- 1/2" NPT thermowell
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp and gasket (included with our stainless stills and brew kits)
- A kettle or still with a 1.5" ferrule installed (included on our stainless stills and brew kits)
- Basic tools to assemble heating element.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Thread the exposed end of the plug through the adapter cover and attach the wires of the plug to the heating element using a screw driver. Screw the element into the heavy duty adapter. Attach the adapter cover to the adapter housing. Attach the adapter and element to the 1.5" ferrule on our 8 gallon stainless steel boiler. Plug the element into the controller. Plug the controller into a GFCI protected outlet. Distill or brew.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.