Electric Moonshine Still Controller and Element Kit
Designed to work on our 8 gallon stainless steel moonshine stills.
Precision Heat Control
Very easy to use, no cycling, simple dial knob adjustment. This controller is designed to work on any still up to 10 gallons in volume.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
- Heavy duty stainless steel element adapter
- 1650 watt stainless steel heating element
- 6 foot 15 amp power cord
- 1650 watt electric controller
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp and gasket (included in our 8 gallon stainless still)
- GFCI protected outlet
HOW TO INSTALL:
Thread the exposed end of the plug through the adapter cover and attach the wires of the plug to the heating element using a screw driver. Screw the element into the heavy duty adapter. Attach the adapter cover to the adapter housing. Attach the adapter and element to the 1.5" ferrule on our 8 gallon stainless steel boiler. Plug the element into the controller. Plug the controller into a GFCI protected outlet. Distill.
- Input Voltage: 120V AC/60Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1600W
- Maximum Current Output: 15 Amp
- Always use a GFCI protected outlet
How Long Will It Take To Heat The Still?
- 8 Gallon Still: 1.5 Hours
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.