The System Includes:
- A complete, semi-automated, 5500w electric home brewery setup.
- 10.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel brewing (mash and boil) kettle.
- 30 amp PID digital controller. (always use GFCI protection)
- 5500 ultra low watt density heating element.
- High volume, high temp, food grade, heavy duty, pump.
- Removable temperature probe communication wire.
- High efficiency flat plate heat exchanger (20 plate wort chiller).
- 304 Stainless steel, removable, self draining grain basket.
- 3 grain basket drain clips.
- 304 Stainless steel, removable hop basket
- Food grade, high temperature, thick walled silicone hoses.
- Quick release sanitary hose fittings.
- All required tri-clamps, valves, hoses, and fittings.
- 30 amp control panel power cord. (10 feet long- twist lock for the controller to 4 prong washer/dryer plug)
- Heating element power cord: (twist lock - 10 feet long)
This single vessel, turn-key, all grain, digital brewing system is a setup like you've never seen. Typical brewing systems require 2 or even 3 different vessels (pots, pans, kettles, etc...). Ours only uses 1. That's because we've integrated stainless steel grain and hop baskets into the design, which can be removed after use. This allows mashing, boiling, hop additions, etc. to be done in the same kettle. Once you're done mashing, simply lift the basket, install basket support clips, and allow the grain to drain into the kettle.
Our 5500 watt "set and forget" temp controller offers precise mash control and blazing fast heat up times. You'll have control of the ultra high quality stainless steel element at the tip of your fingers. It also features pump control, allowing you to effortlessly recirculate wort while mashing, chill with the flat plate heat exchanger, then transfer it to a fermenter once done.
We want you to make professional quality beer with this system. That's why we insisted on using 100% food grade 304 stainless steel for the entire system. Though, we want you to be safe too, which is why we use temperature resistant silicone coated handles for safe handling while brewing.
The bottom line is that you'll be able to make better tasting beer, faster and easier than ever. You're welcome.
Requires a 4 wire 30amp receptacle with GFCI Protection.
This system is designed for North American Power and will not work outside North America.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.