- Once built, boiler holds 10 gallons of liquid.
- 5' tall with a 12" base.
- 100% C-110 Food Grade Copper
- Gauge - 16 oz. copper.
- Build Time
- Approx 8-10 hours.
The kit includes:
- Precision CNC cut parts, pre-cut and drilled
- 100% copper rivets, pipe, and fittings
- Step-by-step online assembly videos, located here
What you need to have or buy from Home Depot:
- Lead free solder and water soluble flux.
- Tools, including a hammer and a plumbing torch.
- 4' of 1/2" copper pipe (attaches to the still and goes to the collection jar)
- 1/2" garden hose and two 5/8" hose clamps (To connect to the condenser)
What we're selling here is a parts kit for building an awesome still. Technically, it's a high efficiency hybrid still: part pot still and part reflux still. It's 100% copper - much higher quality than stainless. All you need to build the still are the tools and equipment listed above, some beer (to drink while you're working) and a sense of adventure!
NOTE: We do not ship this product to North Carolina.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.