Apply 2 to 4 rounds on the threads of the thermometer before installation to create a leak free installation.
- Can be used on all threaded pipe, valves and fittings.
- For all types of pipe carrying acids, solvents, alkalis, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen and almost every chemical.
- Weather-resistant, flexible, low dielectric constant, chemically inert and usable at low temperatures.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450° to 500° F; 10,000 psi. Non-hardening, non-toxic, non-stick, non-flammable.
- Meets performance requirements for MIL SPEC. MIL-T-27730 (ASG).
- White color for universal use.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.