Features of the 1.5” Spunding Valve
- 304 stainless steel
- Adjustable from ≈2 psi up to 2.2 bar
- 1.5" Tri clamp connection.
Benefits of the 1.5” Spunding Valve
- Pressurized fermentation can create lagers at room temperature without the need for temperature control.
- Perfect for Naturally Carbonating Beers.
- Speeds up the Fermentation Process.
- Produces More Consistent Beers.
Caution: Spunding valves should never be used as the primary pressure relief. The vessel that is under pressure should have a primary safety relief valve set in accordance with the pressure rating of the vessel. The Spunding valve is a secondary relief that also allows you to adjust the pressure within the safety limits of the vessel.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.