The System Includes:
- A complete, semi-automated, electric home brewery setup.
- 10.5 gallon, 304 stainless steel brewing (mash and boil) kettle.
- 15 amp PID digital controller.
- 1650 ultra low watt density heating element.
- High volume, high temp, food grade, heavy duty, pump.
- Removable temperature probe communication wire.
- High efficiency flat plate heat exchanger (20 plate wort chiller).
- 304 Stainless steel, removable, self draining grain basket.
- 3 grain basket drain clips.
- 304 Stainless steel, removable hop basket
- Food grade, high temperature, thick walled silicone hoses.
- Quick release sanitary hose fittings.
- All required tri-clamps, valves, hoses, and fittings.
We've taken brew in a bag (BIAB) to a whole new level with this single vessel, turn-key, all grain, digital brewing system. It's a homebrew setup like you've never seen. Not sure what "brew in a bag" is? Read on.
Typical brewing systems require 2 or even 3 different vessels (pots, pans, kettles, etc...). Ours only uses 1. That's because we've integrated stainless steel grain and hop baskets (instead of lame nylon bags) into the design, which can be removed after use. This allows mashing, boiling, hop additions, etc. to be done in the same kettle. For example, once you're done mashing, simply lift the basket, install basket support clips, and allow the grain to drain into the kettle.
At the heart of this system is a one of a kind digital controller, featuring automated "set and forget" temp control, and pump operation. You'll have control of the ultra high quality stainless steel element and heavy duty pump at the tip of your fingers.
We want you to make professional quality beer with this system. That's why we insisted on using 100% food grade 304 stainless steel for the entire system. Though, we want you to be safe too, which is why we use temperature resistant silicone coated handles for safe handling while brewing.
The bottom line is that you'll be able to make better tasting beer and whiskey mash faster and easier than ever. You're welcome.
What are the heat up times? It takes 60 minutes to heat from ground water temp to mash and 45 minutes to heat from mash to boil. Our digital controller set point options make this easy.
Is it possible to achieve a vigorous boil on a 120V circuit? Yes. However, the lid must be used to partially cover the kettle and kettle (our extensive testing has shown this does NOT impact beer quality). Also, kettle insulation may be required, depending on elevation. Here's our brew kettle insulation guide.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.