120v Digital Controller Specifications
- Perfect for use on brew kettles or stills up to 10.5 gallons.
- Long 8 foot power cord
- Built in GFCI protection.
- Easy to read digital (PID) screen.
- Designed for up to a 1650 watt element
- Uses a standard 15amp 120v outlet
- Waterproof PT100 temperature sensor.
- Temperature set point alarm functionality
- Power on/off switch (turns the PID on and off)
- Pump on/off switch (turns the pump on and off)
- Element on/off switch (turns the element on/off)
- Set units to Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Set PID to a specific temperature or operate in Manual (% of power) Mode
- Quick switch between set point and manual mode
Element / Adapter Kits
This product does not include a heating element, element adapter, etc. Two kits are available for purchase as an add-on below.
The kit for stainless is intended to be used in stainless steel stills and brew systems with 1.5" stainless steel ferrules and includes a stainless steel element adapter, a 1650w ULWD heating element, a 6' element cord, and 1/2" NPT thermowell.
The kit for copper is intended to be used in our 5 and 10 gallon copper stills and included a 1/2" NPT copper temp probe fitting, 1.5" copper ferrule (both to be soldered into the still boiler), a 1/2" NPT thermowell, an element adapter, a 1650w (ULWD) element and a 6' element cord.
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.