Digital Brewing and Distilling Controller
This is the best solution for Brew in a Bag (BIAB) or single vessel brewery setup. Of course, you can also use it for controlling a still. Easily do a step mash when making beer or set the controller to a percent of power while distilling.
Achieving precise temperatures is critical for creating high quality beer and distilled spirits. For example, get your still too hot and you'll end up with watery, low proof junk. Worse yet, you might burn your wash. Set the still too low and it will take forever to complete a run.
With this controller, you simply set in the the exact temperature you want to achieve and it does the rest.
The controller has on/off switches for main power, the heating element, and a pump.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- 6 foot main power cord
- Large PID
- High quality electronic components.
- Controller is designed for up to a 1650 watt element
- Uses a standard 15amp 120v outlet
- PT100 temperature sensor has a braided stainless 6' cable with quick disconnects at both the panel and the temperature sensor for easy storage.
- Power on/off switch (turns the PID on and off)
- Pump on/off switch (turns the pump on and off)
- Element on/off switch (turns the element on/off)
- Set units to Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Set PID to a specific temperature or Manual Mode
For use on a GFCI protected circuit ONLY!!!
Praise from our customers
It shipped the same day I ordered it and was at my door 3 days later. The parts went together like a dream. Everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. The video instructions made this build very easy.